Business Continuity Management
Alldonet gave a speech at the CCIFJ (French Chamber of Commerce in Japan) conference about
Business Continuity after big disasters. We focused on how important is to move your systems
to the cloud so they're available before, during and after the disaster.
Thanks to all the assistants and hope to see you again!
Problems during and after a disaster
- We rely too much on public communications networks (3G).
- In-house Data Centers
- Energy is restricted after a disaster.
- Building redundancy
- Extremely expensive for small-medium enterprises.
What can we do ?
- De-centralize your service
- Cloud services are available before, during and after the disaster.
- De-centralize your office
- Make your working environment flexible.
- De-centralize monitoring
- When your central IT system goes down your business is blind.